Krista Moser - Double Struck Star
This cheerful modern quilt is a great stash buster!
Use up all those fat quarters and stray 2½” strips you have laying around. Entirely strip pieced, this quilt is easy enough for the confident beginner or a quick weekend retreat project. The colors grade from light to dark so the star looks like it’s bursting. This quilt was designed with kids in mind; jazz up their bedroom or change up the colors and make it patriotic!
This pattern includes step by step instructions with beautiful illustrations, through every stage, to make your rotary cutting, piecing, and assembly a breeze.
Finished size 53” x 69”
This is a lap-size quilt that can be easily modified to any size.
- Creative Grids 8.5" non-slip 60 degree diamond ruler
- 6 different green fat quarters, light to dark
- 6 different turquoise fat quarters, light to dark
- 6 different orange fat quarters, light to dark
- 3 yards of white for background, or 5/8 yard of 6 different neutrals for a varied background
- 1/4 yard of gray for star "shadow" border
- 1/2 yard binding fabric
- 3-1/4 yard backing fabric