This versatile Sashiko panel designed by Sue Daley can be used for a variety of projects - cushions, bags, and quilt tops, just to name a few. Make it your own by adding applique, embroidery, English paper piecing, punch needle, cross stitch, and more.
This is a printed woven linen/cotton fabric with a full panel repeat. Printed panel area measures approximately 36" x 43.5" with an 11" unprinted border along each selvedge.
- Collection: Sashiko Linen
- Fiber Content: 55% linen, 45% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 58/60" (150cm)
- Colors: natural
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with a subtle, nubby texture from thick and thin yarns
- Drape: lots of drape
- Keywords: sashiko, embroidery, handwork
- Recommended For: sashiko, patchwork, embroidery, applique, English paper piecing, cross stitch, punch needle
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.