Use SnagMagic to fix pesky threads that show in your quilting project or fix snags in your clothes. Quilters use SnagMagic to hide threads and finish quilts in a fraction of the time.
So simple to use! Perfect for:
- Loose Strings
- Loose Buttons
- Hiding unwanted threads
- Attaching accessories
- Emergency repairs
How to use for burying threads in a quilt:
- Tie a knot in your threads close to the quilt top
- Cut the thread, leaving yourself a tail about 4" long
- Feed the thread ends through the loop in the SnagMagic Needle
- Insert the needle through your quilt top and batting (but not the backing!) right where your knot is and where your threads come through your quilt top
- Push the needle through the interior of your quilt sandwich for an inch or two and then come back through the top of your quilt
- Gently tug on your threads to "pop" the knot through to the interior of your quilt. Do not tug using the SnagMagic loops, as they may break. Instead, pull directly on the threads.
- Hold the threads taut and cut off the excess at the surface of your quilt top.
- Woohoo! You're done, and your threads are buried!
Package includes 2 SnagMagic Needles.