Meet the best-rated mini iron!
This may be the world's smallest steam iron with a mighty ability to set crisp creases and remove wrinkles. The SF-717 is strong enough for everyday use at home, yet lightweight and compact for taking along with you. When trying to iron in and around pockets and pleats, the Steamfast SF-717 with its tiny non-stick soleplate, will get into places bigger irons can't reach. Its 1.4-ounce water capacity, quick 15-second heat-up time and three temperature settings make it great for quick touch-ups. It comes with a convenient travel bag and features dual voltage for overseas travel.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED — Backed by a 2-year hassle-free warranty and supported by a customer service team based in Andover, KS
- QUICK HEAT UP TIME — A 1.4-ounce water tank heats up in 15 seconds, equipped with 1-touch steam control and 3 temperature settings for various fabric types. Fill measuring cup with water up to maximum 1.1 ounce mark
- EQUIPPED FOR THE JOB — 420 watts of power removes wrinkles from almost any fabric, an anti-slip handle for improved grip, and a 7.5-foot power cord for reachability
- DUAL VOLTAGE CONVENIENCE — Sized and equipped for travel anywhere in the world, just select between 100 and 240 volts
- TRAVEL ESSENTIALS — An included travel bag and plastic measuring cup is included for added convenience and protection
- SANITIZE WITH STEAM — Steam kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria