Half of this print features scattered kamon (家紋 - Japanese family heraldic symbols), while the other half features stripes of solid, gingham, and checkerboard motifs.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a complex stripe repeat that runs the full width of fabric.
- Designer: Yoshiko Jinzenji
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: white, red
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: kamon, bird, plover, fan, minimal, minimalism, border print
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.