Landmarks up and down the state of California are depicted in beautiful watercolor style. One panel includes 1 large motif and 2 smaller ones. Make up a quilt, throw pillow, and tote bag with just one panel!
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a full panel repeat.
- Collection: State Cottons
- Designer: Sara Franklin & Sophia Santander
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 43/44" (110cm)
- Colors: natural, yellow, orange, blue, black, grey, green, brown, red, purple
- Projects: California Quilt, Pillow & Tote
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: California, panel, Balboa Park, Joshua Tree, Hollywood, Central Coast, Sequoia, Monterey Bay, Mammoth, Yosemite, wine country, Mt. Shasta, redwood, bear, grape, vineyard, bus, jellyfish, manta ray, mission, crab, surfer, avocado, cactus, watercolor
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, decorative pillows, applique
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per panel. Panel measures approximately 24" long by WOF (width of fabric). Larger panel measures approximately 23" x 23" and 2 smaller panels measure approximately 11 1/4" x 11 1/4" each.