A stripe of cute cat faces staring at you, plus neko (cat) and nyanko (kitten) are written out in hiragana - just in case you weren't sure.
This is a printed woven cotton dobby fabric with a stripe repeat. Thick and thin yarns in the dobby weave create a lovely texture, reminiscent of luxury tsumugi fabric.
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton dobby
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: black, natural
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a dobby weave with nubby texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: cat, neko, kitten, nyanko, hiragana, feline, Japanese fabric
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.