An assemblage of critters is depicted here in the artwork style of First Nations people of the northern Pacific.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat. Elizabeth's Studio donates a portion of the proceeds from the sales of the Native Spirit fabric collection to First Nations Development Institute (First Nations) and Native Women's Association of Canada (NWAC).
- Collection: Native Spirit
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: black, white, grey, red, blue
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: animal, owl, bear, frog, bird, fish, turtle, orca, totem, First Nations, First People, Native American, Pacific Northwest, art
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.