Marble Run - Marble Run - Ruby
A study in shape and value, the eponymous Marble Run print is lively and abstract.
This is a digitally printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat. Marble Run comes with the assurance of Oeko-tex certification, which certifies that no harmful chemicals were used in the production, processing, or finishing of these goods.
- Collection: Marble Run
- Designer: Marcia Derse
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight (4.3 oz. per square yard)
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, natural, brown, grey
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: circle, square, shape, paint, painting, artist, abstract, art, modern
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Pakistan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.