An irregular mosaic design is printed with sheen pigment, lending a surprise texture and reflection when the fabric moves. This design is overprinted on Kona Cotton, which means you get 2 fabrics in one! Use the "right" side for the fun printed design, and the "wrong" side as the perfect Kona Cotton match!
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Languid
- Designer: Carolyn Friedlander
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: green with sheen
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: grid, mosaic, tile, texture, tonal, blender, metallic
- Project: Cliff, (Mini) Eads
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses, home dec, baby items
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.