Alison Glass has done it again with the addition of these gorgeous stripes and plaids that coordinate perfectly with her Kaleidoscope yarn dyed solids. Incredibly soft, with super saturated color, these are perfect for that punch of color, texture, and pattern for just about every project.
This is a yarn dyed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Kaleidoscope Stripes & Plaids
- Designer: Alison Glass
- Fiber Content: 100% yarn dyed cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 45" (114cm)
- Colors: yellow, green
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: stripe, geometric, yarn dye, tonal, gradient, ombre
- Project: Kaleidoscope Stars Quilt
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: India
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.