Rich with texture, the Haori Shantung collection features traditional Japanese motifs printed on a dobby weave that has a hand reminiscent of a silk shantung - silky, crisp, and nubby thanks to thick and thin yarns.
This is a printed dobby weave cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Haori Shantung
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton dobby
- Weight: quilting weight (4.31 oz. per square yard)
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: blue
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a dobby weave with nubby texture from thick + thin yarns
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: seigaiha, sashiko, wave, Japanese fabric
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.