These adorable and industrious turkeys are taking over Thanksgiving and making it their own. And no, turkey is NOT on the menu.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a directional stripe repeat.
- Collection: Fall Harvest
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: natural, black, brown, red, orange, green, grey, pink, blue
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: turkey, Thanksgiving, fall, autumn, feast, kitchen, cornucopia, stove, cooking, baking, farm, barn, vegetables, fruits, pie, pumpkin, wheat, corn, carrot, radish, apple, gourd, bell pepper, tomato, cheese, bread, acorn, mushroom, tomato, cucumber strawberry, orange, pear, oak leaf
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.