Rows of tiny stitches are part of the weave in the yarn dyed fabric and are reminiscent of sashiko or kantha stitching.
This is a yarn dyed dobby weave cotton fabric with stitched detail.
- Collection: Entwine
- Designer: Giucy Giuce
- Fiber Content: 100% yarn dyed cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: purple, pink
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a dobby weave with stitched texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: sashiko, kantha, big stitch, tonal, blender, stripe
- Project: Entwine
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: India
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.