Featuring quotes by Emily Dickinson, Laura Ingalls Wilder, LM Montgomery, and Louisa May Alcott from the Dwell in Possibility Panel, this text print is a wonderful coordinate filled with inspiration.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a directional stripe repeat. This print is railroaded.
- Collection: Dwell in Possibility
- Designer: Gingiber
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: white, metallic gold
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: author, writer, writing, text, typography, cursive, handwriting, book, fiction, story, library, poem, literature, English
- Projects: Trinkets Wall Hanging, Dwell In Possibility Quilt, Fly Higher, Bright as a Flower, Darling Doe
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.