With an irregular border along one selvedge, this diagonal plaid is fun to consider in larger projects, like quilt backs, draperies, and garments.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Collection CF
- Designer: Carolyn Friedlander
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: grey, brown, metallic gold
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: plaid, diagonal, grid, line, low volume
- Project: Hearts, Spools, Bartow
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.