Take a virtual trip to the tropics and support the endangered Mountain Gorilla with this fun print.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a directional stripe repeat.
- Collection: Bwindi Forest
- Designer: Katy Tanis
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: blue, black, grey, green, pink
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: gorilla, primate, mountain, lowland, rainforest, tropical, Uganda, Africa, Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.