Brussels Washer is a dreamy linen and rayon blend that has both texture and drape thanks to the marriage of these two lovely fibers.
This is a yarn dyed woven linen/rayon blend fabric.
- Fiber Content: 55% linen, 45% rayon
- Weight: quilting weight (6 oz per square yard)
- Width: 52" (110cm)
- Colors: green, white
- Opacity: opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with nubby texture
- Drape: nice drape
- Keywords: solid, tonal, blender, garment sewing, yarn dye
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: China
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.