Delicate papel picado features motifs from both Día de los Muertos and Halloween.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Boo!
- Designer: Alexia Marcella Abegg & Rashida Coleman Hale for Cotton + Steel
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: black, pink, blue, yellow, red
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: Day of the Dead, Día de los Muertos, Halloween, autumn, papel picado, bunting, ghost, skull, calavera, spider, rose, bat
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.