In this adorable woodland scene, hedgehogs and porcupines get to know one another among the toadstools.
This is a printed woven cotton/linen blend fabric with a directional diamond repeat.
- Collection: Bitte Mitte
- Designer: Momoro
- Fiber Content: 85% cotton and 15% linen
- Weight: medium (bottom) weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: natural, blue, orange, black, grey
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: hedgehog, porcupine, toadstool, mushroom, woodland, kawaii, Japanese fabric
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.