This beautiful watercolor design is overlaid with shibori patterns.
This is a printed knit cotton/elastane blend fabric with a stripe repeat. Avalana comes with the assurance of Oeko-tex certification, which certifies that no harmful chemicals were used in the production, processing, or finishing of these goods.
- Collection: Avalana
- Fiber Content: 95% cotton, 5% elastane
- Weight: jersey weight
- Width: 63" (160cm)
- Colors: blue, grey, black, white
- Opacity: opaque
- Texture & Weave: a jersey knit with smooth, even texture and a 50% 4-way stretch
- Drape: lots of drape
- Keywords: shibori, watercolor, tie dye, ocean, sea, knit, garment sewing
- Recommended For: t-shirts, leggings, skirts, dresses, blankets
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.