Aneela Hoey - Pop Open Pouch
A pattern for a new style of pouch with a fun twist.
- Opens out in a wide boxy shape to keep contents close at hand and easy to reach.
- Zips up securely for travel or storage.
- Great to use for sewing, knitting, kids toys, travel and more.
- Pattern is packed with illustrations and step by step instructions.
- 9 pages
- No templates
- Fat Quarter friendly pattern
- Skill level - Intermediate
Finished size - 10" x 5" x 5"
- Fat quarter quilting cotton for pouch exterior
- Fat quarter quilting cotton for pouch lining
- 1/2 yard woven fusible interfacing (Pellon SF101 or Vilene G700)
- 1/4 yard fusible fleece (Pellon 987F or Vilene H630)
- 14" zipper
- 5” x 5” piece of leather (optional)
- Additional tools- binding clips, pins, zipper foot, water soluble marking pencil, topstitch needle, point turner