Big, bold blooms are printed in a bright palette across this soft double gauze fabric.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a large scale stripe repeat. Print repeats approximately every 24".
- Collection: nani IRO
- Designer: Naomi Ito
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton double gauze
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 41/42" (106cm)
- Colors: blue, purple, natural, white, green, pink, orange, yellow
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: soft body
- Keywords: flower, floral, watercolor, art, artist, painting, double gauze, Japanese fabric
- Recommended For: patchwork, tops, dresses, baby clothing, blankets
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.