This beautiful print is a calm oasis with a bevy of wildflowers and birds. The cotton/silk blend of this fabric is incredibly luxurious.
This is a printed woven cotton/silk blend fabric with a stripe repeat. Print repeats approximately every 24".
- Collection: nani IRO
- Designer: Naomi Ito
- Fiber Content: 80% cotton, 20% silk lawn
- Weight: lightweight
- Width: 47/48" (120cm)
- Colors: black, grey, natural
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: medium drape
- Keywords: bird, flower, floral, wildflower, watercolor, art, artist, painting, lawn, Japanese fabric
- Recommended For: tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.