It's hard to be so cute when pollinating is your primary job, but these little guys don't seem to have much trouble in the cute department!
This is a printed woven cotton double gauze fabric with a directional stripe repeat.
- Collection: me-in beby
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton double gauze
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: white, grey, pink, green, yellow
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: soft, light drape
- Keywords: bee, honeybee, flower, floral, insect, bug, pollinate, double gauze, baby, kawaii, Japanese fabric
- Recommended For: patchwork, tops, skirts, dresses, baby items
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.