If you've ever wondered about the veracity of birds helping with the sewing and housekeeping (à la Cinderella), this print will certainly set the record straight.
This is a printed woven cotton/linen blend fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: echino
- Designer: Etsuko Furuya
- Fiber Content: 55% linen, 45% cotton
- Weight: medium (bottom) weight
- Width: 45" (113cm)
- Colors: grey, natural, red, blue
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with nubby texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: bird, flag, bunting, party, celebration, garment sewing, Japanese fabric
- Project: Pullover Crop Top
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses, home dec projects
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.