A lush planting of coneflowers attracts fuzzy bees in this colorful print.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a large scale diamond repeat.
- Collection: Painted Meadow
- Designer: Robin Pickens
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44/45" (110cm)
- Colors: green, red, grey, orange, yellow, pink, white
- Project: Full Bloom 18" Block
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: flower, floral, bee, honeybee, coneflower, pollinate, garden
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.