Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight...
This is a wax resist printed woven cotton batik fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Observatory
- Designer: Alison Glass
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton batik
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: red, pink, white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: star, celestial, patriotic, 4th of July, Quilts of Valor, batik
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Indonesia
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.