The eponymous Lucky Rabbit had some help erecting quilt forts, and can now enjoy evenings filled with reading and writing secret, encoded messages by the light of its headlamp.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a large-scale directional stripe repeat. Pattern repeats approximately every 24". Lucky Rabbit comes with the assurance of Oeko-tex certification, which certifies that no harmful chemicals were used in the production, processing, or finishing of these goods.
- Collection: Lucky Rabbit
- Designer: Heather Ross
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: pink, purple, orange, yellow, natural
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: tent, fort, camp, camping, rabbit, bunny, play, read, book, stars, kawaii
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.