This pensive sun is giving our little planet a lot of thought.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat. Golden Hour is printed on an unbleached cotton basecloth, giving it a natural and organic look. It is normal to see small flecks in the fabric from the cotton seeds.
- Collection: Golden Hour
- Designer: Alexia Marcelle Abegg
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 43/44" (110cm)
- Colors: blue, natural
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: sun, sol, triangle, sky, celestial, southwest, block print
- Project: Ruby Star Society Bandana Quilt
- Recommended For: patchwork, quilt backs, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.