Frida Kahlo is in her element in this lush rainforest scene.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a large scale directional stripe repeat. Print repeats approximately every 24".
- Collection: Folklorico
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton canvas
- Weight: heavy weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: black, grey, brown, green, red, blue, orange, natural, yellow, white
- Opacity: opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: Frida Kahlo, Mexico, folk art, art, artist, painter, rainforest, jungle, parrot, bird, monkey, primate, fruit, watermelon, milagro
- Recommended For: bag & pouches, pants, home dec projects
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.