Did you know that luna moths have no way of eating? The moth phase of their life is solely for reproductive purposes, and they only live for about a week in their adult, moth form.
This is a printed woven organic cotton poplin fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Charley Harper Summer Vol. 2
- Designer: Charley Harper
- Fiber Content: 100% organic cotton poplin
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: green, grey
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: luna moth, insect, bug, nocturnal, moon, night, nighttime, pollinate, pollinator, organic
- Projects: Summer Pinwheels
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.