Silky smooth and with a beautiful drape, this fabric is lovely for blouses, dresses, skirts, or a drapey pair of pants.
This is a yarn dyed twill weave fabric.
- Fiber Content: 100% linen
- Weight: medium (bottom) weight (7.0 oz)
- Width: 55" (140cm)
- Colors: white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: this is a simple weave fabric with a subtle texture characteristic of linen yarns
- Drape: lots of drape
- Keywords: solid, linen, garment sewing
- Recommended For: garment sewing, bags
- Manufactured In: China
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
- Notes: TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers have gained a commendable reputation for their environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact. This solvent-spinning process recycles process water and reuses the solvent at a recovery rate of more than 99%.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.