Like the clipped Swiss dot fabric some of us sported in our childhood fancy dresses, this sweet woven fabric features additional filling yarns that are clipped for a fun, short fringe.
This is a yarn dyed woven cotton fabric with a grid repeat.
- Collection: Warp & Weft
- Designer: Alexia Marcelle Abegg for Ruby Star Society
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: natural, pink
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with clipped dot fringe for a soft, nubby texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: Swiss dot, clipped dot, spot yarn dye
- Project: Weftovers, Table Runner & Napkins, Arenite, Wilder Gown
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.