These lovely ikats have a super soft hand and unique colorways - perfect for garments and those special home dec projects!
This is a yarn dye woven cotton fabric.
- Collection: Behind the Scenes Wovens
- Designer: Jen Kingwell
- Fiber Content: 100% yarn dyed cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: natural, white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: ikat, yarn dye, garment sewing
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: India
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.