Using 2 different color yarns - one for the warp and one for the weft - shot cottons have a depth of color not seen in true solids. This depth, combined with a silky, smooth texture, makes Peppered Cottons a dream to work with.
This is a yarn dyed woven cotton solid fabric.
- Collection: Peppered Cotton
- Designer: Pepper Cory
- Fiber Content: 100% yarn dyed cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: warp = yellow, weft = pink
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with a slightly nubby texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: solid, blender, tonal, yarn dye, shot cotton, garment sewing
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: India
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.