The cross weave wovens are a beautiful alternative to a flat solid fabric when you'd like something that reads solid but has more depth and texture.
This is a yarn dyed woven cotton fabric with different colored yarns used in the warp and weft to create rich depth of color and a luminous effect.
- Collection: Cross Weave Wovens
- Fiber Content: 100% yarn dyed cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: yellow, green
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: yarn dye, cross weave, shot cotton, blender, tonal, garment sewing
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: India
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.