In a cross-cultural win for fabric lovers, the Tonga Shibori collection combines the centuries-old batik resist-dye technique with traditional shibori patterns from Japan. Yes - the best of both worlds!
This is a woven cotton batik (resist dyed) fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Tonga Shibori
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton batik
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: blue, white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: shibori, tie dye, Japan, batik
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Indonesia
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.