When it comes to sushi, are you a traditionalist, or do you love the crazy roll concoctions with crunchy toppings and unconventional ingredients? Yikes... I'm getting hungry!
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Rainbowfruit
- Designer: Damask Love
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: blue, green, red, orange, pink, yellow, grey, white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: sushi, sashimi, roll, fish, seafood, food, bento, Japan, Japanese food, oishi, kawaii
- Project: Popsicle Parade
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.