A serene nighttime landscape of a Japanese garden frames a view of Mt. Fuji in the distance.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a large-scale directional stripe repeat. Pattern repeats approximately every 24".
- Collection: Pagoda Dreams
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: blue, white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: Japan, pagoda, tea house, garden, flower, floral, chrysanthemum, camellia, cherry blossom, hanami, Mt. Fuji, Fujisan
- Project: Snapshots of Japan, Torii
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.