These cute, irregular dots and spots are printed to mimic a shibori design.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat. The Nara Homespun fabrics are printed on a lovely textured fabric with a looser weave than a typical quilting cotton.
- Collection: Nara Homespun
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: natural, blue
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with nubby texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: shibori, tie dye, spot, circle, dot, homespun, Japanese fabric
- Project: Spokes
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.