Tochi is based on Debbie Maddy's hand dyed, shibori designs. The Tochi collection introduces Debbie's designs in three colorways: indigo blue, a gorgeous golden yellow, and a very fashionable grey.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Tochi
- Designer: Debbie Maddy
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: grey, white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: shibori, tie dye, indigo, frost, ice, Japan, Japanese
- Project: Halfway Around the World
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.