Toweling fabrics make quick work of so many projects! Already finished on 2 sides, simply cut to measure and finish the cut edges for a beautiful finish.
This is a yarn dyed woven cotton fabric with a complex stripe repeat.
- Collection: Picnic Point Toweling
- Fiber Content: 100% yarn dyed cotton
- Weight: medium (bottom) weight
- Width: 16" (40/41cm)
- Colors: white, red, blue
- Opacity: opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: toweling, napkin, apron, table runner, placemat, potholder, yarn dye, patriotic, 4th of July, Memorial Day
- Project: Chore Coat Toweling Jacket
- Notes: toweling has a finished hem along each selvedge
- Recommended For: napkins, aprons, table runners, placemats, throw pillows, and more
- Manufactured In: India
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables or items that will require regular laundering in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.