This cozy flannel features a print taken straight from the chalkboard in the science classroom. Stitch up some pajamas, and absorb the lessons by osmosis while you sleep!
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a diamond repeat.
- Designer: Rae Ritchie
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton flannel
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44/45" (110cm)
- Colors: blue, white
- Opacity: opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with a subtle texture and plush hand
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: math, formula, science, school, class, chalkboard, flannel
- Projects: Archer Button-Up, Range Backpack, Simple Scarf
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.