This batik has a southwest feel, with graduated arrows pointing in every direction.
This is a hand printed batik woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Me + You Indah Batiks
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton batik
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: blue
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: herringbone, arrow, batik, modern, blender, tonal
- Project: Indah Hexies
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Indonesia
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.