A leafy border along each selvedge frames a watercolor scene with birds soaring in an abstract, painterly sky.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat. This print is railroaded.
- Collection: Yui
- Designer: Ayano Ichinayagi
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton lawn
- Weight: lightweight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: natural, blue, green, yellow
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, silky texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: leaf, leaves, bird, watercolor, border print, Japanese fabric
- Recommended For: patchwork, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.