If you are looking for a fabric with dreamy drape and a lovely texture, Brussels Washer is the one! A happy marriage of rayon and linen, Brussels Washer has incredible drape and texture, and the rayon content minimizes the wrinkles that usually come with linen.
This is a solid color woven linen and rayon fabric.
- Collection: Brussels Washer
- Fiber Content: 55% linen, 45% rayon
- Weight: medium weight (6 oz. per square yard)
- Width: 52" (132cm)
- Colors: blue
- Opacity: opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: loads of drape
- Keywords: solid, garment sewing, drape
- Recommended For: tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: China
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
- Project: Cielo Top & Dress, Fiore Skirt, Avenir Jumpsuit, Cambria Duster
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.