Take a trip to all 50 states without ever leaving the comfort of your quilt!
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a full panel repeat. Panel is approximately 32" long by WOF (width of fabric).
- Collection: Coast to Coast
- Designer: Katie Vernon
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: white, grey, red, orange, green, yellow, natural, brown, blue, black, pink
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: map, United States, America, USA, 50 states, panel, travel, moose, lighthouse, maple syrup, rabbit, Statue of Liberty, White House, capitol, horse, sun, peach, crab, fish, manatee, sailboat, lobster, St. Louis Arch, skyscraper, cheese, compass, sea turtle, bald eagle, igloo, whale, wolf, cow, steer, UFO, sunflower, corn, deer, Golden Gate Bridge, Joshua tree, saguaro, space needle, bear, buffalo, geyser, playing card, Ace of Spades
- Recommended For: patchwork, quilt back
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per panel.