Cut-and-Sew panels are some of my favorites because they make it so easy to stitch something up quickly! This tote bag panel is no exception, and you'll want to make one of these for each of your friends! If you choose to line your bag, add 0.5 yard for your lining fabric.
This is a printed woven cotton canvas fabric with a full width of fabric repeat. Panel includes fabric to make the body of the bag, the straps, an interior pocket (complete with a place to write your name!), and written instructions. Finished tote measures 18" x 17".
- Collection: Bee Kind
- Designer: Jade Mosinski
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: yellow, black, grey, white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: bee, honeybee, pollinate, honey, insect, bug
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per panel.