West Hill - Matryoshka Dolls - Warm Tan
Did you know that nesting dolls originated in Japan? Now associated with Eastern Europe, these cuties represent mothers.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a directional stripe repeat. West Hill comes with the assurance of Oeko-tex certification, which certifies that no harmful chemicals were used in the production, processing, or finishing of these goods.
- Collection: West Hill
- Designer: Heather Ross
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: natural, red, yellow, pink, brown
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: matryoshka, nesting doll, tea doll, toy, mother
- Project: Spoolish
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.